BEEF | CATS | DAIRY | DOGS | FEEDLOT | SHEEP
Reg. no. G 1921 (Act 36/1947)
Category / Sub Category:
Defensor is an injectable vaccine.
‘Defensor 3’ is prepared from cell-culture-grown, chemically - inactivated rabies virus. The inactivated virus is formulated with a highly purified adjuvant and a dual buffering system that restricts pH to a very narrow safe range with an outstanding comfort of administration profile. It is packaged in a liquid form.
||Defensor® 3 is a cell-cultured, chemically inactivated rabies vaccine for dogs, cats, cattle and sheep |
||Defensor® 3 is for the prevention of natural rabies infection in cattle, sheep, dogs and cats|
|Directions For Use:|
Dogs and Cats:
- Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 ml subcutaneously. Dogs may be vaccinated intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Administer a single 1 ml dose at 3 months of age or older to healthy dogs and cats. A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later.
- Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with a single dose is recommended.
Cattle and Sheep:
- Shake well. Aseptically administer 2 ml intramuscularly.
- Administer a single 2 ml dose at 3 months of age or older to healthy cattle and sheep. A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
||For the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing rabies|
||Store at 2 - 7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.|
||5 x 10 dose vials.|
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THE COMPILATION OF THIS DOCUMENT, READERS ARE REQUESTED TO REFER TO THE PACKAGE INSERT FOR COMPLETE DETAILS BEFORE USING THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT.