Felocell® 3; contains attenuated strains of feline herpesvirus type 1, calicivirus, and panleukopenia virus (Johnson Snow Leopard strain), propagated on established cell lines, and lyophilised to preserve stability.
Felocell® 3; is intended for the vaccination of healthy cats and kittens as an aid in preventing feline rhino-tracheitis (FVR) caused by feline herpesvirus-1, feline respiratory disease caused by feline calicivirus (FCV), and feline panleukopenia (FPL) caused by feline panleukopenia virus.
Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
• Vaccination of pregnant queens should be avoided.
• Post-vaccination reactions attributable to the vaccine may include lethargy, anorexia, ocular discharge and fever.
• If anaphylaxis or hypersensitivity occurs following use, administer adrenaline or equivalent. Without such treatment, serious reactions may result in death.
• This vaccine has been shown to be efficacious but some cats may be unable to develop or maintain an adequate immune response following vaccination if they are, for example, incubating any infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitised, or are stressed due to transport or adverse environmental conditions, or otherwise immunocompromised, or the vaccine is not administered according to label directions.
• Although this product has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
General directions: Vaccination of healthy cats is recommended. Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 ml intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
Primary vaccination: Healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older should receive 2 doses, each administered 3 - 4 weeks apart. Cats vaccinated at less than 9 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 9 weeks of age.
Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.