One Shot Ultra™ 7 consists of killed, standardised cultures of Cl. chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii and Cl. perfringens Type C and D (immunity against Cl. perfringens Type B is provided by the beta toxoid of Type C and the epsilon toxoid of Type D) and inactivated whole cultures of Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica propagated to increase the production of leukotoxin and capsular and cell-associated antigens, with a special, water-soluble adjuvant (Stimugen™).
- One Shot Ultra™ 7 is used for vaccination of healthy cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing blackleg caused by Cl. chauvoei, malignant oedema caused by Cl. septicum; black disease caused by Cl. novyi; gas-gangrene caused by Cl. sordellii and enterotoxemia and enteritis caused by Cl. perfringens Type B, C and D, and pneumonic pasteurellosis caused by Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica Type A1.
- Use only as directed. Vaccination of healthy animals is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried bacterin-toxoid with the accompanying vial of diluent, shake well, and administer One Shot Ultra™ 7 subcutaneously (under the skin).
Primary Vaccination: Administer a single 2 ml dose of One Shot Ultra™ 7 to healthy cattle, followed by a dose of UltraChoice™ 7, 4 - 6 weeks later.
Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One Shot Ultra™ 7 in cattle is recommended.
Primary Vaccination: Administer a single 1 ml dose of One Shot Ultra™ 7 to healthy sheep, followed by a dose of UltraChoice™ 7, 4 - 6 weeks later.
Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One Shot Ultra™ 7 in sheep is recommended.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- As with most vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of adrenalin is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
- Transient local swelling at injection site may occur following vaccination.
- This product has been shown to be efficacious in healthy animals. A protective immune response may not be elicited if animals are incubating an infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitized, are stressed due to shipment or environmental conditions, are otherwise immunocompromised, or the vaccine is not administered in accordance with label directions.
- Milk production may be reduced in cows or ewes for up to 6 days after vaccination, whereafter milk production will return to normal.
- Although this vaccine has been tested extensively under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Store between 2 °C to 7 °C.
- Do not freeze. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
- 100 ml vial (50 doses for cattle or 100 doses for sheep)
- 20 ml vial (10 doses for cattle or 20 doses for sheep)
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THE COMPILATION OF THIS DOCUMENT, READERS ARE REQUESTED TO REFER TO THE PACKAGE INSERT FOR COMPLETE DETAILS BEFORE USING THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT.
|Fax no. for Orders:|
|+27 21 427 6442|
|Email address for Orders:|
|Zoetis South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Co. Reg. No.: 2012/001825/07
|6th Floor, North Wing, 90 Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196.|
|+27 11 245 3300 or 0860 ZOETIS (0860 963847)|
Zoetis South Africa (Pty) Ltd
PostNet Suite 53
Private Bag 9976
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
You are leaving the country website to access another site in the group.
Regulatory constraints and medical practices vary from country to country. Consequently, the information provided on the site in which you enter may not be suitable for use in your country.